I'm up at such an un-earth-ly time again. That's bad ): But who cares? My mathematics prelim Paper 1 was done! And it's HOLIDAYS nxt week!! Omgosh.. So finally! TY GOD :D:D:D
Well. After that horrible but quite not-bad done Mathematics paper, it rains thunderstorm!! To be exact it started thunderstorming when my paper is half-way done. *Tsk & rolled eyes* Cause we were planning to go gym and it's like "DUH"!!! it's raining and we DON'T WANT to get WET.
So, so weirdo-ly, we sat down in the canteen and start gossipping :D I must really really say IT'S SO FUN GOSSIPPING OKK?! =X
"Girls can't survive without GOSSIPPING?" ooohhh... I see...
No wonder i can gossip never-ending. *Laugh*
After all the fun moments talking and stuff, thank God the rain gets smaller, lighter, whatever tutu, we went gym at last after stopping by for a packet of fries!
The fries smell so tempting yet it sound so super ridiculous to put fries and gym tgt. Super glad i didnt get it (: But i "gop" from YL's & Jen's & Van's one. O.o Which makes no different!
Gym seems often a place where we loves taking photos! We took over 60 plus photos today can! So hahahahaha =P Modeling, geeks, oldies and many many more poses we can think of.. That's really awesomely fun (:


The rest of the photos, i'm simply too too lazy to edit and post le. It's 3 am now. I'm sleepy uh =O My school prayer grp starts early ltr. 7.15 am sharp!!!
P/S: A CHALLENGE FOR SOPHIA AGAIN! TO WAKE UP EARLY (:
P/S/S: I'M HUNGRY NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN ):
P/S/S/S: I'm super in love with my new self-made blogskin(: A breakthru! "heehaa!!"
GOODNIGHT WITH THE SWEETEST DREAM ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE..
No comments:
Post a Comment