Wednesday, March 19, 2008



Kiss Goodbye; my Love


I've known you for almost 2 yrs and in love with you for 1yr plus. And now, it's time for me to let it go and continue my journey. It's painful and hard. I don't want to either. But i seriously regreted what i've done in the past in order to seek your attention and stuff. It's hurtful for a girl to continueous fighting and doing what i think i shuld when i love you and in the end find out there's actually no chemistry between us.

Indeed, friendship is still better than relationship. Thks for all the tears-flowing memories. You may not even rmb any of them but to me it's sth worth keeping and experiencing. Thks for all the knowledge, reasonable stuff, encouragement and many more that you've impart to me. You taught me how to live for a better future and this very big word - Love.

Thks for all the accompanied on my way home and phone calls whenever i'm bored, talks whenever i'm sad or when i fall. Thks for smiling with me, joking with me, meeting all my repuest. I may be overboard sometimes, making super unreasonable request just because i wanna seek your attention but yet you know it and you does it for me. Thks!

Thks for not scolding or telling me directly off my face tt you don't have the same feeling towards me lyk i did toward you. Instead, you drawn away queitly. I may feel hard to accept and make a fuss outta it by keep on wanting to get close and hoping for the same return in feeling. But im wrong! you make the best choice by drawing away instead of giving in to me.

By drawing away, you make a clear line. A stand for yourself and me. I'm really stupid to have not known early and keep on making a fool of myself and wanting you to know how miserable i am and stuff. But i hope, it's not too late now to have understand all that you've do.

I've think thru it super long b4 i make this decision. Decision of letting you go! I made a commitment to God. It's hard though. But tt's the only thingy i can do to start me off. I think. I miss. I cried. I've nightmares. I stuff myself with food whenever i'm too stress thinking of all this. Tears flowing down out of no where. Mind wonder off out of sudden. Hard and weird begining. I believe i took the step of faith in believing God for a better future and made this commitment, i'll be able to overcome all this in the name of jesus!

Making this commitment also because i wanna concentrate on my studies and grow stronger in God's words first before i start thinking abt all this. But i believe, if it's my Mr right, he will walk in to my heart automatically but nt me chasing untill so dead.

Now, i really hope for a better friendship in us. A new beginning of a healthy friendship. Yea! friendship but nt relationship. A friendship which we can talk to each other freely. Share with. NO longer had the "thinking of you're transparent in my eyes" towards eachother. A friend i treat no different from others. A friend which treat me lyk one.

In order for all this to happen, it takes time! It don't happen in just 1 day or even 1 mth. I know and i'm learning to adapt too. Ha! Adapting to the life of nt mentioning abt you anymore. To a more independent life of my own.

I can still continues but i don't think tt's the need of it. If we're God made and mend to be tgt, no matter what happen now we'll still be tgt in future!


谢谢你!你所给的一切我会一直收在我心里的一个秘密角落。要不是你,我不会有一个这么美好的人生过程.我成经为你哭过,为你笑过.我不会忘记这一切的.如果我们是命定戀人,不管发生任何事,最终我们还是会在一起的!

No comments:

Blog Archive