Monday, March 17, 2008
FAITH
New term New beginning! I believe, this term will be a better term than the previous one. Losing focus of what i'm supposed to,make me got a bad result for term 1. But now, i found what i want in life. Everythingy starts from the fountation. Lean on God and he'll lead me through.
I'm really proud of Pris. During pst Phil svc, he preached abt Anoiting. After which, Rong rong prayed for her for the "baptism of holy spirit" over her life. Which mean accepting the holy spirit and receiving the gift of tongue.
I'm really amazed by her encounter and out flow the tongue from her belly spoken out by her lips. Priase the Lord! (: Really not sure how it will feel to reap your harvest and seeing him or her grow in the presence of the Lord, i finally witness it myself and God is indeed a wonderful amazing God! (:
I believe we have more to go and conquer..
Dear god, i pray tt we'll grow strongly in you and will not fall under any attack of the worldly stuff or bad influence. Also give us the ability and courage to reach out to all our loved ones. Strengthen us physically and spiritually. In Jesus name, Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment