Monday, July 9, 2012

On two wheels.



When I thought 40km is enough to kill me, I completed 70km! Yes on 2 wheels, cycled all around Singapore! Say me fit pls! (L)

Super randomly on last saturday morning, BR whatsapped me asking if i would love to join them for a night cycling. Of course I am all for it but I DONT HAVE A BIKE! HOW? Borrow?... Hmmm... 
*
*
*
*
*
Freaking on impulse, I WENT TO THE BIKE SHOP TO HAVE A LOOK, really, just to have a look ( initially) and WENT BACK HOME WITH A NEW BICYCLE I CALLED MY OWN!!!!! 

THANKS, that's me (:

So, super randomly, i cycled to church from yishun to marymount. And after church our adventure begun.

Marymount to balastiar to geylang to ECP to Marina to marymount to HOME SWEET HOME!

70 km in 13 hours.. So proud of the guys and myself! But i crashed for 2 days at home and still trying to recuperate now. Teeheee~ Really, didnt regret going with them. Jacob scared me out by saying all the possible risks but thank God that didnt make me give it up last min! 

Kudos to you guys! Thanks BR for always keeping a look out though out the trip and taking the last place keeping us all in sight and Jacob leading us infront and peter's perserverance.

Let's do it again! But after my butt and palms heals. 







Had the privilledge to attend BMTC POP! And happened to know last min that Dada is pop-ing in this parade :) Super cool! Looking forward to my broddy's !!!

A tiring yet meaningful and well-spend weekend!


No comments:

Blog Archive