The weather is killing me! Had a super cold water shower but still can't get rid of the heat in me. Perhaps that Lil bottle of carlsberg with childhoodie just now played a part to the heat.
Well well, such sleepless night often brings me into this self reflecting mode. I don't know if it's good or bad. I will end up either falling asleep unknowingly or emo till I £|*£%#$&@.
Comforting and talking childhoodie out of her relationship issues really set me into thinking bout my very own.
Dont intend to say much but I know if I don't control, it's gonna go outta hand. And I wouldn't wanna lose u sucha a good and understanding friend to Love!
Let's just leave all this to fate and God! If we're meant to be, we will be together ultimately.
Look at the bright side.
*end of rants*
*back to forcing myself to sleep.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment