Sunday, March 25, 2012

HE knows it all

I do hope I know what's happening. Perhaps, it's really my over sensitive acting up again. I just don't like this kind of guessing game. But yet, being expose to the naked side of truth seems a Lil too hard bearing for me too.



At times I really hope i'm not wired up to be so emotional based. No matter what happened, my emotions r always the first to get affected, which can get really bad. I always and always tell people ard me, I'm so sorry if I just burst out randomly at you, infront of u that kinda thing.



Maybe not a lot may understand. After all, I still feels the most out one in all my cliques and friends. Even family. But am so grateful, those true friends accepted me for who I am! Take in my nonsense as and when! I'm really blessed to have them ard!



Ultimately, J knows it all and understands me to even my tiniest strand of hair! I'm glad I met him again 6 yrs ago and nvr since wanted to be parted with him!



Sunday morning shift seems the most gloomiest in this industry but nonetheless, I think mine is gonna be great! (:



It's impt to start your day with the right feeling!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Blog Archive