Saturday, February 4, 2012

Irreplaceable

PARENTS!

Dad and Mum, the love of my life! Thanks for EVERYTHING!
I may be unreasonable, wildful at times, but still, you love me more each time I break ur heart.
A big sorry for all the heartbreak, times that I kept u worried, sleepless nights when I went home late, talkback to u without even using my brain etc.
Too much too much that I need to be sorry abt!
But I know and I know, u didn't even take it against me but yet, talk sense into me and make me understand every actions that u made.
Your sacrifices for me and di.
Ive see it all!
No matter how fierce and mad u got, after u calm down u will still apologize, unlike me take my pride so highly.
The one thing that I'll remember forever - "打在孩儿身 同在父母心"!
That very first time I saw u cried while rubbing medication cream on my cane marks! Forever deep in my memories!
Speechless!
Can't explain how thankful, grateful I am to have u two as my parents!
God is too too too good to me!


Muacks papi mummy~!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Blog Archive