Monday, July 11, 2011

My student journey starts now!


Early monday morning, feeling all hype up for sch! Excited with a touch of nervous. I hope sch is awesome! Just throw me all the awesomeness pls!!

Awesome People,
Awesome Lecturer,
Awesome classmates,
Awesome environment!
ETC

Omg!! Butterflies in my stomach again!!

Calm me down calm me down..

Suddenly, Just 4 hrs of sleep, i feel and look much more fresher compared to my 15 hrs sleep. I guess new beginning is always sth good! ;) I'm looking forward to it! Walk this journey with me, will u?

Hmm.. Sch aside, the message i wanna send to You was long saved in my notes just waiting for me to click send! Stupid or what? I'm a dumb when it comes to Love. My advises to so many pple ended up i dont even know how to apply it myself. what a joke eh?

U r a mistake in my life ain't u?
We ain't suppose to be an item, isnt it?

I admit, i think of your circles of friend more then the 2 of us.

My worries r always,
How will your friends think of us?
Can i clique with them?
Will they accept me?
How r they like?
etc

Tired! How i h0pe u know and u know it. So that u can assure me. It doesnt have to be u accepted it. Just like what E did, an assurance that everything is in control, everything is cool! That's enought. So that i dont have to feel so lost like now. It's always u i seek opinion from. Now it's u, who should i seek? What's next?

Yes! I'm that easily pls and coax. Good and bad.

Pheeewwwwww!

Threw all my thoughts here, so that this heavy hearted thingy will not follow me to sch!
It's not the end of the world!
I survived the 4 yrs dan lian!
This few moments ain't gonna pull me down! (:

But still, i hope u r here with me!

It's myself still though! I find no courage to spill it out to u! WHAT IF ......

Hais.

Keep it safe till i'm back!

Blog is still the best way to express. Maybe i should be a writer. Hahahaha... (:

No comments:

Blog Archive