Sunday, July 17, 2011

Count ur blessings (:

1. Trina Jimmy Sky

2. 4Princess

3. Aunty Daisy

4. D family

5. My beloved papa mama didi

6. Huihui

7. Lifegroup

8. Big 姑姑

8. Hm Sy Hl

The list has not ended yet.

The listed r my bday celebrations with different people. Thank God for them and for the effort they put in just for me! I pray that they will be blessed abundantly just like how I am blessed by them!

A big THANK U to all of u! I am truly happy with my gifts or even just a simple meal tgt! U guys made me feel so honored and impt! It's really my blessings to hv known u guys!!

Not forgetting those who wishes me thru all sorts of channel!

Xj being the first thru SMS
Trina the first thru whatsapp
Rochelle the first thru fb
Huiying the first thru twitter

Just randomly posting the first. The rest r equally precious to me too!!

Technology is really the in thing now. No one even call me to wish me anymore.

Nonetheless.. I had a very good 19th. Pray that this 1 yr is gonna be awesome!!! Wishes come true!! (:

Gotta knock out soon! 2 hrs to waking up! Going Msia with dad for his work! Whooo~


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Blog Archive