Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Ridiculously true
Seriously can?!
The msges i exchanged with D (someone i hardly know) just today itself is more than those i exchanged with u in the past 7 years!
How can it be?! But it's the TRUTH!!
Well, I actually felt so much more comfy texting someone i had no feelings for rather than my crush, being that i need to take note of my words use etc.. So tiring la! You must be saying for what i care so much yea? I DON'T KNOW! I hope i wont also. I knew that the more i fancy that someone , the more i should be myself infront of him. But oh well?...
It's not exactly acting one infront of my crush or being fake. But rather i wanna portray a better me infront to gain more likable points. Lame but who dares to say you nvr once did or think of that before?
At least texting with D the whole of today kills my blues!! Good thing (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment