I did it! (: I step out of faith and share despite feeling nervous. Contented!
Oh.. Have tix to Genting for free. As in the tix is free hotel room for 3 nights but need pay own coach which is like super cheap only. But sad!! Nobody free to go. :( maybe I should just make it a getaway for me and bro only.
I know it's bad for me to think this way but I just cnt help but u know, human feelings.. It's like pple always like to say Bo jio just out of the sake of saying but have they really think abt whether they really mean it or not? Thn when I jio u, come tell me u cannot make it. U have this and that. damn sian one u know?! Like that I where still gt the mood to jio u? It just makes me feel better to push those that acted like this away. Andand always ask Bo jio and when I ask jio u, u will go meh, then ur reply is no la.. Won't go but u can at least ask what. Wtf? I ur who? Go everywhere also must report uh?
Pls think before u keep on ti ti Niam say Bo jio Bo jio!!!! Who r u to say that? I hv my freedom to jio whoever I want la!!
I'm not specifically targeting anyone here. I said 'u' is so to make typing easier. But if u feels guilty. Hehheh..
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment