I have been skipping work this 2 days. I thought i can but every morning i just cnt! Just outta curious, went to research on STRESS! To my horror, I have all the syndrome stated. Terrified!
Went to the doctor ytd, due to gastric. Then today, read up that gastric can be cause due to a form of stress. And sleepless night is as well. And if not taken care of properly, it will develop into a form of mental problem.. What chinese says, Siao Ding Dong. =(((
And Stress person tend to feel isolated, emotional, can cry easily.. I always thought all this r depressed syndrome. Didnt know STRESS, this small lil word can causes all this as well!
Hope my previous post help those reading this and are feeling stress get better.
Been reading quite alot of pple posting stressful post and comments. The world can be so much better if one less person is stress.
Definitely, some stress r good. It helps us improve and get things done. But overstress can kill!
So takecare!
I'm a Baddie bad person! I choose to run away!
Check out this link if you're interested.
http://www.helpguide.org/mental/stress_signs.htm
1 comment:
Hi, I have been reading your blog!! HAHA. First time hearing you are stress, so I guess you are really stress): Hope you had rest well the past 2 days.. JY(:
Demure lady(;
Post a Comment