Saturday, May 14, 2011
D R E A M S
Thoughts flow more freely when i just woke up, lying on bed, sorting out stuff in mind. This is the time I start visualizing and dream abt stuff. I'm a absolute dreamer! Welcoming all sorts of thoughts.
And as mentioned before, this blog of mine is purely created for my thoughts and feelings. An awesome web journal to keep track of my thoughts and different point of time.
Take last week for example, went to read thru again the whole entire blog post ever since I started pening down thoughts. Was an interesting one. Read thru alot of post and realized how I have grown up and matured in thoughts.
Read thru those events that once happened in my life, those puppy love that I had here and there. The 4 yrs long of feelings I had for this special someone, how angry I had gotten when my bro meddle with me, how upset I was when dad and mum misunderstood me. The battled out i had with God. Etc etc...
This is my life. I realized it is actually as amazing and interesting I actually wanted it to be. Just that in our society now, things r moving so fast we don't give ourselves the chance stop slow down a lil and count the blessing we have along this journey.
I hope u who r reading this now would give urself a chance to slow it down a lil and look back on what u had walked past, look forward and dream of a vibrant future. Count ur blessing. Trust me. It's gonna make u feel that u can make a different, be more happier, etc.
Dare to live, dare to DREAM (:
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment