Saturday, April 23, 2011

In dilemma

Is it really my wrong intuition or what? I'm feeling excited for Chc svcs instead of life united's. I don't know. After talking to k and t im even more confused. I hope I'm nt making the wrong choice. After so long, I still don't feel comfortable. If like what k said, it's just a wrong intuition, how can it last for a good long 2 mths? Let's say u thought that I'm actually missing the pple In Chc, the fact that I'm ready to even attend another cg proves it wrong. And let's also say u thought that I'm in LU is because of my friends, again the fact that I'm not comfortable at there and that I'm prepared for a next place proves it wrong again. Aiya, I've ardy hv no idea at all how to sort my thoughts. I have so many people feelings to care about. What for? Can I for once forget about all this and just choose for myself? I know there will definitely be people saying, isnt LU where u chose ardy. My ans is, yeap, but it takes a wrong choice to lead u to the right one sometimes. I just don't feel right. Wonder who will read this and starts to nag nag nag don't stop abt me being so so indecisive or whatever. I'm prepared. Come and tell me all u want!!! Ok, I'm gonna sleep now! Typing can be the best cure for jammed thoughts. Letting it out ensure me my good night sleep. I don't feel like saying bye~


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Jaime Lee. said...

Alright, i am here to tell you what i want! hahaha.
I LOVE YOU ...
( not finishing yet ) , JONGHYUN! ;)

Sophia Christabella Quek said...

I love u tooooooo my dear!!!!!!!! But sad sia, love jjong more than me. :( I got a secret to tell u!!!

Jaime Lee. said...

Dont be too sad ah, its a fact! ^^ LOL. COME COME, What is it that you wanna share with me ? ;)

Blog Archive