Saturday, November 27, 2010

싫어 !

I hate early morning! I don't wanna work weekends. I miss choir practice and serving :(

Working for family members I thought is so much more better but in fact no!

They expect more from you! When I don't met all this requirements they got disappointed, sad, whatever. And I'm like a 罪人. I wanted to help so much but when results don't show it seems like it's my fault. I'm stressed up too!!

Wordless..

Cause I'm super late now!

Miss K..! :(

It's a bad sat morning!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I dont think you need any encourages from me. but i want to tell you! YES, i hate working too. Need to 看别人的眼色!!What i can do is, i will accompany to rant out all your anger during working!(: hahas. That's why, it's time for you to return back to study place. Go find yourself a school in order to complete your schooling. It;s for your future(:

Vanessa

Blog Archive