Hate It so so much when I'm trying to know what the other parties were thinking abt. And ended up being said as "you think too much le" ! Damn that man!!
Feels like I'm crazy! Keep having the thoughts that I wanna know him inside out but everytime we talk the more it seems impossible. He's cool, he's chivarous, he's the charisma, but yet all this don't seem to be the real him! Deep down inside him I believe is more then all this. Wanna know what he'd gone thru that bring him to who he is now . Omgosh! I don't want him to play ard with his life seeing it as something damn nobody cares like that. But actually there's people who cares! I'm in fact scare of him, don't know how to approach him. Man!! He's a freak and I'm crazy! There's so much so much more that's within him that I wanna unreveal! But how?
But all this come back to this freaking sentence - "I only know you recently!" "you think too much le!"
He had said that to me for like 5 times! What's the truth?!
Clear all my doubts pls. Tell me I'm bugging too much?! Actually I feel i'm super irritating but after all curiousity win!
Ok! I told you I'm a weird crazy girl who like to bud in to other people businesses..
Screw me.! But I want the best for you! Yes YOU!!
I cnt imagine it's only 3 days...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment