Wednesday, February 24, 2010

掌上明珠 (:





Had a wonderful home-cooked dinner at big姑姑's ! Yummilicious!!

Really enjoy such meet out with her. Sushi for lunch and teabreak. Had a 'heart to heart' session with her too. Fruitful and awesome.

After dinner, head down to amk hubby to shop. We just seem to have nvr ending topic to talk abt! Really cool! I hope my mummy can be that sporting to shop with me and nt nag at all.

Well, and I felt really bad when she paid for my everything today. Bought like 3 watches. 2 bracelet/bangles. Earrings. Almost 1 yr supplies of cosmetics and skin care. Omg! How great is that?! And she gave me like tons of FS masks that she had.

She really love me like her own man! Guess cause I'm the only girl in my whole family tree.

But am nt taking all this for granted. Decided to treat her to a nice meal when I get my pay.

Really love it when shopping with her. She's such a great advisor. She understands all my teenage prob and am willing to talk and share with me like a friend and all her advised are so precious to me!! LOVE HER like mad!!

Thanks god for her and thank her for such a awesome day! Muacks. Hahahah!!



Heck my cui face! See how cui my face is without piling foundation. Lol!

PS: I love you, big姑姑! (:

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Blog Archive