Saturday, January 2, 2010




新的一年,新的开始。很期待在2010年里我会有新的突破。2010年可算是我最重要的一年之一,不能白白的让它溜走!我要make a different!


很快很快的我就要turn18了。不能够在那么不懂事了。不能够在那么的任性了。不能在动不动就发小姐脾气了。Grow up grow up!


新的一年里的第一个变化就是在学业上。不在是中学生的我突然有很多感触。兴奋与紧张融解在一起。最后的几天要尽情的enjoy。等到成绩上棒的那天就要收拾好心情好好plan和做一个重要的决定!因为由史之中我都还没定下心来,我到底要的是什么。
God bless me,pls!

Oh. Had a wonderful and different countdown this yr. Spend it with my most beloved people - Daddy and mum! We talked over dinner, or rather supper @ the coffeeshop and also enjoying the countdown show in channel 8 over the coffeeshop TV!

Who say countdown must be spend outside squeezing with the crowd than will be the most fruitful and fun one? Ha. Suddenly have this revelation.. How you end your yr is how you start the new yr. I end it with the blessing from my daddy and mum, my new yr will definitely be a awesomely awesome one with them ard!! I love you pa and ma!

I'm looking forward to this brand new yr ahead! What abt you? =) Share with me ok?

P/S: Fail to plan; Plan to Fail ! So PLAN!

No comments:

Blog Archive