Last post before i really start my intensive revision for O lvls..
I know i know! Should have started like long long ago.. I did! But is those here and there revision.. But seriously speaking, i'm more hardworking than ever before this few days!
It's really tiring , you know? =( Even sleeping also couldnt get a good good rest.. Somehow will feel very lack of some stuff.. As though i've not done enough revision! DUPER TSK!
But i know i'm gonna make it! Giving my best best shot in this last lap! After i do all that i can " even if i don't make it i also won't feel quity BUT I KNOW I CAN MAKE IT!" quote Benny. (:
Yea!! It's encouraging! I believe i can make it and i will! For my God is with me and for me!
Till 27 days later!.. On to the battle field!
Give me your best wishes!.. (:
Love,
Sophia Christabella.
No comments:
Post a Comment