Yoohoo... Forget about that previous post guy that i mentioned! He's !#$%^&%&% !! Erm.. Actually not him la.. Aiya.. forget it.. He left me with an different impression of him..
Well.. Went Singing with KW last friday.. Was a good one! Really enjoyed myself except for the "being left alone" part. O.o I really didnt like it.. Being very childish, i know.. But i really did have the thought of him leaving by himself and throwing me there. I know i'm stupid to have thought of that.. But... tsk.. i just don't like! Sorry KW.. But you're not blame.. haha! i understand..
It's really awesome to have know of how much i grew in God through talking to people! I'm even surprised myself when i told alicia " nope! Saturdays are for God.. Cant compromise. My God is impt to me!" WOW!! I was blown away when those words came out.. whoohoo!~ First time ever i dare to proclaim God's name infront of my friend! Isnt it damn awesome?! =DDD
Alrighto! Indeed, no matter how much spiritual adulteries i'd commited God is still as faithful as ever! As forgiving as ever! And even more loving as ever! Wow!! Isnt it really awesome to be able to know such a wonderful Person and knowing that he's always there for me?! Yes!! It's the most fortunate thingy ever for me to know christ my saviour! Awesome! =D I just can't express how excited and ecstatic i am!
God of my youth, i will always remember! Give me the boldness and strength to step out of my comfort zone! Give me your shied to shied of all criticism! Thru christ, i am not afraid of all things! i can overcome it man!
Ok.. Bathe and off to bed...
-Need to be more independent!
-Need to be more discipline!
-Need to learn to control my finances! (i'm too spendthrift!!)
-Need to be more bold in stepping out!
-Challenges is part of my life now! I'm in love with it! =)
-Passion, Talent and God's gifts!
-KW hates to take front view's photos.. But i just love to see him being shy from it! hhahahaha
(i'm evil) O.o
Till then..
P/S: Don't you think you can pull me down so easily.. Think twice before you attack me. I will keep on picking myself up untill the day i overcome you! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment