Haloha!!! I'm SEVENTEEN! =D and i went for my ever first overnight prayer mtg (but did not stay over) O.o
(Feel so happy for Zoe! She's tieing a knot soon! (: I want a ring on my ring finger too...... )
My spirit floats in the air when people celebrate and wishes me!
Though i said i do not want any celebrations or gifts because i really don't want you guys to waste money and i don't know what i want and where i wanna go either. BUT! I'm still so blessed by all the (surprised) celebrations, wishes and gifts showered on me! =D
BIG THANK YOU!
Of course i love to celebrate bday! But God knows why i said i don't want this yr?
God's really awesome! He knows my heart! =P Thank you Father for all of it.. Indeed, really blessed to have so many good friends ard me. Knowing, you love me so much is a precious gift to me! Can't express how thankful i am to have you, Daddy God in my live! =)
Updates on celebrations soon.. Time for more pictures. Next post i hope.
Chinese oral on my bday O.o
Someone told me i'll do well cause i'm a lucky star on my bday! I pray that's so! =)
[Off to bed! ]
No comments:
Post a Comment