My cute/cool/style/handsome(or whatever) camwhore "sister"! Or rather he's being force each time to camwhore with me =D Super good at posing man.. I do secretly hope that he'll be the next top model! He definitely have that potential to be one!
My whole week's super fully pack with lots of meet ups and stuff. Gosh! I really need time for SLEEP and blogging of course!! School starts as scheduled ): Waking up early kills!! ): No more waking up late!!!! No more late coming records this sem!! I don't wanna graduate with bad records man!
Can't wait for my 18th bday!! BTT! Beetle car in pink! I prophesy!! Arrgghh... I pray! Wait! Shouldnt O lvls come first? ):
Cultivating the habit of READING! Into the book - The stolen princess - now.. (:
An weird aussie guy added me in MSN but doesnt wanna tell me how he got my email.. O.o He's kinda friendly though.. God bless his stay in sg.
Night readers...
"I love you, even more than it is.. Since Day One." Going 3 years... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment