So finally, i’m getting more and more used to the hectic and stressful lifestyle an O lvls student should have.. I mean i’m not as frantic as i used to be.. And i actually do hmwrk at home now! =D
Daryl really motivated me alot alot!!
He gave me all his O lvls tips. He taught me how i should spend my time wisely in revision and how can i improve me laguages..
What a blessing to have such friend (:
Thank you Daryl! It’s really random to have clicked up with you and started chatting about stuff i’m wowed to realise out of the blue moon.. I really hope and keep my fingers crossed that pigs and cows will fly after my O lvls result’s released! (Inside joke) haha!
No more laziness and procratinate spirit allowed! Pasting my stamina till O lvls..
I’m gonna sit for my O lvls and Aces it!
Daryl says i can do better than him! and it boosted up my confident!
Prove and show it! That you can really do well! You’re super sophia! =DD
No comments:
Post a Comment