As i'm waiting for daddy to get home so that i can help him get the stuff he needs print out and off i go to Jen's house for my ever first slumber party. =) Full of excitment! We even planed to go Xingwang for supper in the wee hours. woohoo.. Can't wait to meet up with 4 princess!
Was looking through some blogs and profiles, played almost all the games in Facebook(till all of them was down for maintainance) which makes me got nothing better to do to kill time. So i decided to blog (: Well, don't ask me about Homework. Friday night is suppose to be a day i let my hair down and PARTY =D if not daddy, i must be crazily playing my heart out somewhere with 4p. hahaha. But still, i'm most willing to help daddy out(:
I had the sudden craving for xingwang's pork floss noodle.
Shaun just reminded me about my sliming aim.
My fringe grew longer by a cm.
I enjoy doing all those funny funny test in Fb.
I feel that the Elson i knew in the past seems to have dissapear from sg.
CellGroup's gonna reshuffle very soon.
I wanna be in my perfect weight soon. very soon.
I went badminton with V.s and en just now.
I didnt accompany HL to the canada fair in the end.
So far, i only had a packet of chao shao rice.
I love sky juice and strawberry juice.
The fan blows directly into my face making me so sleepy.
Will it be a S or an E for you? (See even the alphabet is in different ... Vowel and consonant)
What will you do when i get into my perfect weight?
How will you react when you see me slimming down?
hahahahaha (X100)
No comments:
Post a Comment