Like the feel that my new blogskin gives. Spent almost 2 hrs editing it. Say it's nice, will you? (:
Been easily pissed off today. Probably it's due to PMS. I pray that it'll be over SOON pls!
Woke up around 1 plus, lazing in my bed. Called store and requested to clocke-in an hour later which is 4pm. Because i'll definitly be late if i clock-in at 3. Y says yes and therefore i went back to sleep for another 1/2 hour. Can you start to imagine how tired and not enough sleep i was? Plus the weather is super cold and it's super cosy for me to stay cuddled in bed. I just love that comfy feeling my bed gave (:
All my Partners today seems to have PMS ? LOL. All of us feel so grumpy. Making the whole store felt so dead! I felt so not good because i'm the only cheena in store today, in fact i'm the only cheena in the whole SB-CM! Which makes me felt so inferior yet superior.
Inferior whereby, i'm not the pirority when it comes to anything? Cause they always communicate in malay and i'll always be the dumb one standing there speechless. And felt superior because whenever there's a chinese speaking customer, they'll always pls me for help. and i'm the special(stand out) one in the midst of them. heh~ Which sounded better?
Whatever it is, i regretted promising qifar that i'll cover her shift for her ltr on as it was hari raya and she was not able to work. ): Working while i'm in my PMS mode feels really sucky! I'd not choice casue what i'd said had said and must be done! ):
Tomorro will be great, i proclaim!
Uhhh... I can't wait to meet hm on wednesday =)
Goodnight and goodmorning
No comments:
Post a Comment