Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Greedy(:


Damn it!!! I always never had enough of stuff! There's zillion of stuff in my mind that i wanna get like (hopefully) now!! What the f***ing wrong with me? Purely materialistic, i guess. That's in my genes perhaps.

I WANT MY HOUSEHOLD TO PROSPER!
I WANT TO MAKE BIG MONEY!
I WANT TO BE 49KG!
I WANT TO BE NEVER HEAVIER THAN 53KG AFTER I SLIM DOWN EVER AGAIN!
I WANT TO CHANGE MY PHONE TO V9!
I WANT A PERSONAL DIGITAL CAM IN PINK!
I WANT TO GO FOR LASER TO HAVE A PERFECT EYESIGHT!
I WANT TO HAVE MY OWN ROOM!!
I WANT A PRINCESS ROOM!
I WANT A BOYFRIEND!
I WANT TO GO JAPAN, PARIS, MILAN, CHINA, MELBOUNE!
I WANT TO OWN MORE HEELS!
I WANT TO BE IN THE TOP 10 ACADAMICALLY IN 2009!
I WANT 14 PTS FOR O'LVLS!
I WANT AN A2 FOR MATHEMATIC!
I WANT MY BRO TO HAVE NO ATTITUDE PROBLEM!
I WANT F-NINE TO BE FOREVER!
I WANT STARBUCKS TO PROMOTE ME!
I WANT TO BE ON TIME!

Blah!! AND MANY MORE LA =)

Sorry J! Let me be ungodly and materialistic for just this post! (: But i want all of them to come true before i hit 20! Of course asap will be the best! =) uhhhhh!!!

I sacrifice my sleep just to prevent S from falling asleep, to let him stay awake to complete his project! What a nice friend i am! I'm doing all your gfriend job ok?! #!#%$^^*^*

No comments:

Blog Archive