Reflection
Read a very inspiring and encouraging post. She wrote about how she had all the success she had now. From a nothing, a lil girl that is not noticed by people ard her, she became a successful vocalist, coaching singers that she never ever thought she would have chance to come across.
Man! After i've read that, it blew my mind off! That's just what i want.
Since young, I never know or think about what can be develop out of me. Only untill the age of 12, when i saw young singers, dancers, celebrities, performers performing. It struck me hard that i'm still not there yet! There's something more greater that can be "cultivate", develop, trained, birthforth whatsoever word it is, out from me. I love the stage! Still rmb telling myself, one day, i'll belong to the stage!
But it was thrown to the back of my brain when self esteem, confident matters come my way. I regret for not acting on what i want 4 yrs back. I regret for only think but not daring enough to act upon what i think. Sometimes, when there's time for me to daydreams, i do think back, if i'm not that low in my own self image, have more confident in steping out, think better about myself, i will have succeed in what i wanted.
4 years ago, Sophia is not as confident as she is that you see now!
Now, that when i have more confident in myself, have good self image, love myself even more or in fact totally, know how to live not by others words but God's will, i'm puzzled why am i not thinking that way back than? Ha. That's a laugh man! Although, it's late by 4 years, it's better than nothing (:
After clearing all my debts, I'm starting my ever first vocal lesson! Be it good or bad, my calling or not, my talent or not, i'm gonna give it a try! It may cause a bomb, but it's worth investing in it. Don't worry, of course my parents won't pay for me. I'm paying for it 100 percent MYSELF! For thoes who keeps thinking that i'm just a kid that would not think for my parents $$, shut up and go away la! Once i start working my part time, i'm gonna request my dad to cut my allowance! I wanna try living, supporting myself (: If i survive, i've gain something!
and paying for my own lessons, brings me more perseverance and determination to go on!
"Singing is not a born-ed talent, it can be achieved by training"
This sentence brings hope to me!
I'm gonna stop saying NO to myself! Even a toned-deaf can sing, why not Sophia?! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment