I stayed at home the whole day And did something random!
Woosah!
I'm bored..
I'm random!
I'm doing some weird stuff again..
I did a HANDPHONE swap over with my Bro!
So now i'm using his Nokia 3200, he's using my Motorola E8!! He's nokia is such a freak!! From a nice design banana phone with sucking funtion, to a sucking designed nokia phone with cool function! Worth it? LOLS.
But not long after today, i wanna change to my lovely desire, Motorola V9 in rose gold!!! Omgosh. =D
After all i still love my Bro. Although we fight and qurrel for like weeks. The MOUNTAIN's calm now. Hopefully it DON'T ERUPT anymore!
Hari Raya's here. Visiting some of my friends and teacher's house.. My first time(: Do i need to bring oranges? Or maybe green apples instead? =.= *Looking forward*
Arise&Build is coming soon too! Super looking forward to the nxt 6 mth. I believe i'll have my breakthru in this period! Keep on keeping on!
So many Birthday Babies coming up too! =D
ZhiWei kor
Ben
Ziyong
Elson
Darren
I LOVE BDAYS!
But why are all the guys in oct? Somemore it's one after another. lols.
I'm still exploring my bro's phone on it's funtion. Nokia noob.
Oh daddy is home! Got a acompanion(:
Roger out**
No comments:
Post a Comment