
I just ate an apple in this super unearthly hour - 2.30 A.M !
Simply because i can't control my super itchy mouth plus teeth and i just feel like munching on that reddish-pink biggy huge APPLE! o.o
And now i regretted. Munching on FOOD after 8 makes me FAT and FATTER!! ):
My sense of self discipline to lose weight is MISSING.
Well well. Whatever it is. I'd munch on that apple. Nothing changed even if i rant so much craps here. I CAN'T SLEEP LA!!
While waiting for some videos to be loaded, in the midst of editing my drawings, I BLOG! (:
Uploaded some of the photos which is taken during the visit to RP on last friday. We wanted to study there but ended up, i think camwhored more than study bahs. Oh. RP has lotsa hunks okk! Other than Elson la (:
This is a form of MISSING too. Cause i missed him that day when i went RP (:
My "BoyF" of the day. LOLS. Compatible? =.=
Hello Babe!! Unglam is what we're up to that day =O
hahahahaha~
Waiting for us, while we shopped for 内在美. o.o
Isn't this super lovingly SWEETTT (:
Randomly, i looked as if i'd LONG HAIR!! ^^
(Pretty?!?)
I'm looking forward to the day i'd long hair! Shout at me if i said i wanna CUT MY HAIR SHORT!
Give some comments(: Do i look pretty fine with long hair? hiahiahia..
Subsequantly, we took it on purpose to give the effect of me having long straight hair (:
Omgosh!! Stomach length long hair! BEAUTIFUL!!
I REALLY LOVE ENEN AND VAN.T HAIR! THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL! *HEHEHEHE*
I'm MISSING my long hair, which is very long ago when i'd it.
The rest went back first while I pulled Van.t and Pris to shopped with me at CWP(: Had a fruitful trip though we didnt buy ANYTHING! =D
Ask me what we do than?!!
We tried clothes out and we CAMwHORED!!! =O I didnt imagine it to be so super fun. It took us almost 3 solid hours to shop in only 4 shops! Omgosh! (((: Sophia promised, It's super awesome okk!
I miss cheerleading out of a sudden!!! ): I miss the people in DenVers! I miss cheerleading practises with Op cheerSquad and with DenVers. Will i ever get to cheer again?
I MUST SLIM DOWN FOR CHEERLEADING!
No more putting on weight and snacking and suppers!!!
54 kg on focus now!!! :D
She's my yishun-er in DenVers! (: I miss cheerleading with her.
We can gossipped all we can every training de. lols.
Part of my MISSING chains is Ah mah and Elson and Ben aw and Ben heng and D family and elaine the cliques..
Ah mah - Forever in me.. Thou it'd been 4 years since you're not ard. );
Elson - The way we used to talk like nobody business. The way we can joke ard with one another. Now it seems like we only know each other in CG. It's so difficult for me to find a way to talk to him like before now. I don't wanna lose tthat kind of relationship in us. I'm trying my best to be more enthu to talk to you but it's so weird and drains all my energy away just to think what must i do. Tiring eh.. But SOPHIA will jiayous de. Keeping a relationship needs one to commit time and effort de.. You're really a good friend in my life.
Ah ben ben aw - He's in NS now! Training to be soldier!! hahahahas. he's so hunky in tanned. I'm not joking la! But sad to say, he don't miss me as much as i miss him. lols. But'll still miss him. Miss his jokes that can make you laugh until peng. Miss his "kua zhang" Miss all his craps and nonsences. Miss the way he sing K. So damn funny la! God, bless him and protect him as he's trying his very best to control his mouth! Ah ben. You can do it de. DETERMINATION! Like me determine to shed away my fats! Hahahs. Let's excircise tgt (: lols. Jiayous..
Ben heng - Not much to type. Just a friend that's in melboune now. Get in contact only through internet. Another top hunky. lols. Still remember clearly the first time going out with him. Met a couple that invited us for a game of pool. So laugh out loud!! But we did enjoy (: Friend, pool soon when you're back in SG (:
D family - My uncle and family that's in philipines for mission works. They'll be back in dec. Miss time out with them. It's always memorable and fun (: And my mischivous but cute cousin Daniel!!
Last but not the least....
Elaine, Feli, Hannah, Faith - A bunch of wonderful lovely dearlings that was with me thru my primary school days. Knew them in my previous church. Thou now we're all scattlered all aroung SG and hasnt meet up for like so super long but that very strange strong bond is still holding on tgt deep inside each one of us. I miss you girls.. Catch up real soon after O lvl pls!! It'd been 10 yrs since we know each other!! Omgosh..
Memories is something precious to me...
Random photo.
With Shan Chin. Taken during Youth'Em. And he's still complaining that pris bluff him on wearing [formal]!!!
Hello MR ding!! Don't you think you look hunky in this formal? lols. Come to sense! This is a very normal dressing style now!
You look nice ^^
She's MISSING the things which had gone MISSING.... Come back to me, baby.


No comments:
Post a Comment