Sophia Samuel SHOPPING :D_
Whee.. A great great time shopping in town with Sam(: Meet up so randomly and off we go to orchard. Fasting day, so we didnt get to eat tgt. But shopping take over everythingy!! The "subject" of the day. Heeheehee :D
We was wanting to shop for birthday prezzie but ended up shopping for our own stuff. ooppss...
Who cares??? It's GREAT SINGAPORE SALES!!! Prices are going down to as low as 50% discount. =O
We're not that bad duh. We did manage to get the prezzie that we're supposed to buy in the end of the day. (: Mission completed.
3 CHEERS TO SAMUEL; my new shopping buddy(:
So touched by the way he said " Going out with you, i can be so real, easy and open!"
Hello Samuel! Me too. I can laugh all i can and want. Being so carefree and not mind abt my 型像. Laughter all the way. HahahahaHA.
Bought the same brand of sneakers. NIKE(: I ty God for you samuel. He totally trust my taste and sense of dressing.
I said it's nice than off he go to pay for it or try it out. When i shake my head and frown, he immediatly put it back to the rack and look out for others. Hahahas. First time. I'm so happy someone could trust me so much(: Being trust is a sense of affirmation.
SOPHIA LIKES TO BE TRUST :D
But don't trust me to be PUNCTURE?..
No comments:
Post a Comment