After JW svc, went to Van.t house to slack and make-up before mtg the rest for OPUS concert.
Last day of hols, last day of late night party, last day of fun ): School starts! O level's near! O.o Must start mugging hard.. But i miss holidays la!
In this very last day of hols, spent it with all my precious. Went to support Huiling at NUS. Our school very own band having their anual concert. But it's boring! I'm still not that type of person who appreciate band concert. Sorry but it's the truth!
I went anw. To support my lovely MAMAMA :D
It ended earlier than we expected. woohoo(: and off we went for SUPPER!! Who cares abt the fats? It's my last night out playing till so late. Chiled at Mac, i ordered the most "healthy" meal! Chix foldover :D:D:D I'm crazy cause it's really high!
Laugh and talk like nobody's business. It's always fun hanging out with them(:
Random camwhored with 公主二姐 ^^
Jonathan(:

Sophia loves PHOTO POSING! :D
this is so so random!
Kuien shouted: "SOPHIAAA!!"
I turned and saw the cam and automatic-ly i twistttt! LOL.
I LOVE YOU GUYS, MY READERS(: *random act*
No comments:
Post a Comment