4 Days; It's Amazing_
I'm feeling a lil weird now. This few days passed super fast. From last saturday till now. Had always been early morning leave house till almost midnight then reached home. Tired X3 !!
But in this 4 days. Alot of things happened and i really enjoyed all of them to the max.
Lyk i got to know Ben. He's really a nice guy. Fun to hang out with and talk to. And he can really sing. Talented guy!
Relationship with Elson got a lil better. Now we can talk a lil more and i really thank God for that(: I pray that i won't take it for granted, forget what i've commit to God and give in so easily. SOPHIA WILL STAND STRONG! (:
Really good and quality time spend with Pris's mum and Pris in this 2 days when she's in hospital. I feel that her mum lyk me alot, i guess. =X hees. I ty God for this kind of favour! ^^
I really hope God can use me greatly to impact this family despite i'm young! For nth is impossible for God(:
through this 4 days I learned that when it invovle sacrifies, God honors and multipy it in blessing in return for us. No matter how busy or tired, just when i press in to God and persevere to Pray, wonders and miracles happen. It's amazing! Really amazing!! Even 1 hr it's not enough. God is truely a God that loves us so so much!
I believe there's more instored and i'm so looking forward upon each day!
Yea. There's lil bit here and there of sad stuff too. But all the good things had over take the bad ones and now it no longer bring treats to me. :D
But there's still a few areas i needa overcome!
Area like FEAR!!
Area like communicating skills
Area like self discipline
Do pray for me too ok? (: TY.
Fear, i think is quite a common thing all girls share?
Don't know since when, I'm afraid of going home alone late at night. Or should i say i'm afraid of the dark after that stupid dreams?
(Thank god recently of late night there's people to accompany me home(: )
Elson said i too 夸张 ardy when i told him i don't dared to walk down the slope alone. But it's really true there's this not yet to be overcome FEAR in me. So coincidence my dream's on that slope. so Laugh out loud yea?
But By faith i believe i'll overcome it de!! Wait and see stupid Fear!
oh! And also, I easily got shock by people and stuff just recently as well. Don't pop up beside me suddenly in silence and boo me! I'll get heart ache de. Ok. whatever you guys think i am. ( just as i type finish this sentence, my bro phone rang and i got a shock that pains my heart now) grr... Pray for strong heart!! O.o
An example is that, just now when was walking on the road side with van.s, a lil boy walk pass me with his mum and he suddenly scream. I was so shocked and scream with him too and everybody ard there looked at me. Even that lil boy keep turn back and look at me. That's so paiseh ):
I tend to lost of words whenever i'm too into a convasation? I think more than i talk. Which is a lil not giving respect to the person talking to me and i feel bad. I mean, when the person is talking i'm like stoning but actually im thinking and digesting what the person says. But no verbal actions at all.
And it's often either i talk too much or i don't talk! It's lyk kinda weird. So sorry if you experience that of me before nehs.
God enlarge my capacity and knowledge. I'm exposed to different kind of things everyday and sometimes i'm not even prepared. So ya. It's sth i gotta learn to adapt and pick up quick.
There's no need to say in this i guess. Time disipline!! It's so worst that now my friends meet me, they'll inform me 1 hr earlier from the actual mtg time and keep telling me don't be late, DON'T BE LATE! OMgosh.. It's so serious now!
Samuel even make fun of me by saying "maybe this is in your genes!" LOLS.
Really there's such thingy? Ha!
But after all, be it good or bad stuff, i still thank God for it(:
P/S: I'd the feeling as if i'm writing the chinese compo - 报章读后感. The colours seperates the different things i'd written. Same colours refer to the same thingy(:
Note: It's my feeling, my point of view, my blog! If you're irritated by what i've written, you're most welcome to leave this page.
Lastly, be blessed ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment