I FEEL LIKE BLOGING!
After reading so many people blog, talking to samuel over the phone, i got a lil emotional. What happen to me again? I felt like crying ); Why does the night had to rob away my peace always? It's always the night. The night that i loved and enjoyed the most. The night where i always find comfort to stay awake in. Not now anymore.
Been having nightmares recently. Shared it with mummy and she said perhaps it's due to my "think-too-much" mind. I don't know. Really don't know nor understand. Felt so "lil girl" recently. What i'm nt afraid of in the past, i'm scared of it now. Even walking home alone, freak me out. Been realising that recently, i'd been saying lots of "i don't dare", "i'm scared", "don't want" and stuff.
I know i shuldnt be fearing. Only when i break away from this F E A R, there'll nvr be breakthru. But how and what shuld i do? Where has my daring self goes? Everythingy i do now, i need assurance. That's not me!! ):
I felt so wrong after talking on phone with sam. I felt that i seem lyk have spoken too much? I share but i fear. Wth is all this? Seems like killing me bit by bit. Pls God! Take all this away!
Why cnt everything go well? Friends received salvation, i wanted to show a good example but my life itself is failing me? What's all this? Struggling to be at my best frontline for my friends but yet my own living sucks. Even mum and dad thinks sometime im a lil weird. They didnt say but they felt it. But they still love and care so much for me. God, take away their worry thats abt me. They have enough stuff to worry abt le.
I CNT STANDS MY EMOTIONS ANYMORE!! It change way too too fast!...
SOPHIA needs a break but the world won't stop and wait for her.....
Keep bad comments to yourself!! I won't know, maybe i'll just break down and cry infront of you. This isnt what i want it myself too.
But i believe if God has a will he has a way for it.
Dearest daddy in heaven. It's really tough for me now.
but pls let your will be done but not mine..
Shine your light and guild me on.
No comments:
Post a Comment