Thursday, May 15, 2008
AWESOME!
It's really amazing how God moves!
Met up with my 4 yrs ago clicks earlier on(: Man! They changed so so much! Not appearance or thoes physical sense wise but SPIRITUAL!! Y E S.. I mean it.
We hasnt seen each other for like almost going 4 yrs. The 5 of us.
SOPHIA ELAINE FELICIA HANNAH WENDY (:
OMGosh. I still can rmb how we met and everythingy. It's such a joyous and memorable moment or childhood to me.
We know each other in CNL. First is only Elaine, Hannah and me when we were in sunday school since like when we know what's friends? At ard pri 1 or 2 i guess. Too long ago duh, cnt really rmb (: & Felicia join us in pri 5 follow by Wendy in pri 6 and we all moved on the YNL (which is known as Culture now) when we got promoted to sec 1. Agnes too over us as our so called "cell grp leader" but back den we were seperated up in age grp and gender. So the 5 of us stayed tgt(:
I really miss thoes days. Thoes days when we were in planet shakers camp and the sex talk workshop in downtown east and follow by the night conference that made us so passionate, jump ard the bed at night refuesed to sleep but keep praising God and stuff. And the door code we set ourselves, "Chicken mac ne ne nuggets" And when we talk abt our crush in church, they're hot and stuff :D:D and many many many more. It's really heart warming to think back to all this memories.
I'm so excited to meet you girls when elaine talk to me on msn last night. Man! I almost couldnt sleep(: I was excited on one hand but another hand I didnt expect much from this meet out. In that sense i think that it would just be a normal meeting out with long time no see friends, eat, talk awhile and bye girls. What worst was to me at the moment before we met each other, i was thinking to myself : " What if they qn me abt my back slide and stuff?" " How're they like now in spiritual maturity lvl?" . Just lotsa what if.
But i under estimated God. It turns out opposite of what i think. They're so so strong in their spiritual life now. At first when we met, the atmosphere was lyk some kinda weird. We shop ard, wanted to catch a movie but the timeslot don't allow so we ended up in Gelare. After eating a super big icecream went to shop and camwhored ard. We went in to the "build-a-bear" shop and im so so in love with that cheerleader bear(: *hinthint*
Then settled down in BK for dinner(: This is where we talk abt our spiritual life. We started off with talking abt our past times. It's so amazingly fantastic!! After sharing and stuff, it really encouraged me alot alot. We prayed for one another in BK! We don't care how pple will look at us or whatsoever and I can really felt God's presense so strongly! Can you imagine? Fastfood restaurant, sharing, prayers, God's anoiting! :D Oh. There're 2 other christian sitting at the table nxt to us.
Came to talk to Elaine 1 to 1 and got to share abt some personal stuff. It's where it really touched me. TY Elaine(: It's God who love me all the way till the end. It's God who created me. So why Him but not God FIRST?..
God!!! You're really awesome. I believe we met out today is not by chance or coincidence but it's sth well-planned before hand. Ty for all this God! I'll nvr ever put you else where. You're always the first! (: Ty too that i've met them, this bunce of nice sweeties, rockist so many yrs ago. Tough i back-slided but God i believe you have a great plan for my life. You draw me back to you and placed me in CHC for a reason and im trusting you in it. Use me Lord!!
I really cnt imagine my life without you! It sucks. Seriously! That few mth of darkness... So grr.
I LOVE YOU DADDY GOD!! I'm always like a princess in your eyes :D TY
P.S. When elaine send me the photos i'll upload it(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment