Sunday, March 2, 2008
I name it the " Greatest miracle post".
I went double svc this week! Which means i went both saturday and sunday svc. Although i'm very tired physically but i'm feeling so excited spiritually. I think this will be a day i'll never want to forget. It marks the beginning of a new chapter in my life journey with God!
My prayers had come to past? Two of my very best sisters responed to the alter call given during svc just now? Man! God is really AMAZING! I've finally understand and expriencing it myself of how the hand of God moves powerfully and mightyfully! (:
Out my eyes flow tears of joy. That kind of joy i've never felt before. The happiness flowing out from within, from the bottom of my heart. I've finally reap my harvest. Winning them over. But i believe most importantly, they felt the love and peace of God. The touch of holy spirit. They may not understand it literaly now. It's just the special kind of stirred up in their heart which out come the faith in them. Faith bring forth action. And action = somewhere deep down in their little heart believing and trusting in Jesus. PTL(:
Now, it's not me and V.s fighting this battle alone. The greatest miracle, the salvation of pris and H.L. I'm really very proud of them for making this decision. Though i know there may still be doubts and persecutions in your hearts but beliving in God. As what pst said. If there's a will, God will make a way. ok? I'll be praying for you!!
No matter what have your own stand and stay stong in it ok? Don't be pull down by words with torns. I'm always here!! Huihui and samuel too, i believe. yea? Jia you. Breakthru is coming your way!
THANK YOU JESUS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment