(late post)
long and tired day ``
I WOKE UP MYSELF!! ha. dint grumble. but still unhappy of wad happened ytd):
took 858 to church, ELson and shaun hop on. the journey was long and quiet. sat beside shaun and behind were my didi and ELson. transfering songs to my mp3 with his lappy. alot of stuff seems to be left unsaid again): feel kinda weird thru out? dunno either.
we were 20mins early. tt bad. Praise and worship is strong. change a diff style in leading. i lyk it alot. hees. the word is awesome. it really put me into reflecting my praying and stuff. after tt, we went for lunch and visited huihui jie jie at her hse as she's terribly ill ): den went down to orchard(youth park) to support Joleen for her performance for the charity thingy.
on the way, we were having a fun time. talking bout lotsa thingy. thoes who went - Samuel, Peien, my didi, Andrew, Elson, Shaun and of cause ME(: when in train, i was lyk saying i miissed pst Kong, and Elson and Samuel were lyk di xiao-ing me. and all day long, elson was lyk keep saying im molesting him. oh gosh. hahas. pardon me. hees. i wanted to be more LADY-LIKED larhs!! because of YOU? nt sure. i enjoy being me now! thou im violent. sry(:
eat at hougang mall, blah blah blah blah........
reached jiejie hse. she was really pale and sick. jiejie i miss you!!
Sry, i dun mean to say all tt derhs. i'll learn to be more sensitive ):
take train to dhoby ghout and walked to youth park. blah blah blah blah....... joleen's turn to perform. with her own band, dey perform 5 songs. thou the mic was far too soft, but it sound quite nice. *thumbs up* for joleen. keekees. hmms. after tt, talk and slack awhile den went home with ELson, ShAun, didi. and samuel half way with us. I had fun on the way home. :D hahas.
- STOP GUESSING, ALRIGHT? IM STILL FINE. I'LL SPEAK OUT WHEN I REALLY CANT HOLD ON ANYMORE DERHS. JUST BE DERE FOR ME WHENEVER I NEED OKAYYS? IM HAPPY I'D YOU GUYS(ELSON N SAMUEL). I'LL SAY WHEN I FEEL LYK. IN THE MEAN WHILE, WHEN IM EMO, IM SRY. CAUSE ITS NOT REALLY WAD I WANTED. I SHOW MY EMOTIONS FREELY, FAR TOO FREELY TT IM ABIT TOO OVER I GUESS. EXPRESSING IN WORDS IS A LIL TOO HARD FOR ME NOW. BEAR WITH ME FOR NOT SHARING.(its not tt serious after all). NO WORRIES IF YOU GUYS WERE. IM STILL ALRIGHT. SRY. BUT BE DERE OKAYYS? THKS. -
look at the cam!
at youth park waiting for joleen performance.
Maria and Me(: the sisters-in-christ; (im sleepy=0)
the pple who went for the performance.
at jiejie hse. when visiting her.
No comments:
Post a Comment